英语口语对话场景20篇|医院英语口语对话:肚子痛

更新时间:2010-06-16    来源:英语口语    手机版     字体:

【www.shkuanshun.cn--英语口语】

英语口语网权威发布医院英语口语对话:肚子痛,更多医院英语口语对话相关信息请访问本站英语口语频道。

本站英语口语频道为网友整理的《医院英语口语对话:肚子痛》,供大家参考学习。
大夫:请进。你哪里不舒服?
Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。
Patient: It"s my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什么,能告诉我吗?
Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鲜,烤鸭。种类很多,有的我叫不出名儿。
Patient: Seafood, roastduck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can"t name them exactly.

大夫:你呕吐过没有?
Doctor: Have you vomitted?

病人:呕吐过。昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
Patient: Yes, I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一个大便检查。我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I"ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待会儿见,大夫。
Patient: All right, doctor. I"ll see you later.

大夫:待会儿见。
Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,这是我的化验报告
Patient: Here"s my report, Doctor.

大夫:请坐。让我看看。没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。我给你开点药。吃了这些药你会感觉好多了。接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It"s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我会照你说的去做。谢谢您,大夫。
Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客气。
Doctor: You are welcome.


单词 Words

seafood  n. 海鲜
roastduck  n. 烤鸭
vomit  vi. 呕吐
bathroom  n. 厕所
laboratory  n. 化验室
indigestion  n. 消化不良
oily  adj. 油腻
avoid  vt. 避免


短语 Phrases

a great variety of things   种类很多
made several trips to the bathroom  上了好几趟厕所
get your stools tested  做一个大便检查
write out a slip  开一张化验单
take your seat  请坐
due to  因为,由于


句子 Sentence Patterns

你呕吐过没有?

Have you vomitted?

昨晚吐了三次,还上了好几趟厕所。
I have vomitted three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

你得做一个大便检查。
Now you have to get your stools tested.

我给你开一张化验单。你带着化验单到化验室去。检查完后,请把化验报告给我送过来。
I"ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

没什么大问题。只是你吃了过多的油腻食物,导致消化不良。
It"s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

接下来的几天,你的饮食要尽量清淡一点。
I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.


相关单词 Related Words

bellyache  肚子痛
enteritis  肠炎
gastralgia  胃痛
gastritis  胃炎
appendictis  阑尾炎
enterogastritis  肠胃炎
constipation  便秘
nephritis  肾炎
diabetes  糖尿病
uraemia  尿毒症
urethritis  尿道炎
cystitis  膀胱炎
diarrhoea  腹泻
dysentery  痢疾
piles  痔疮
haememorrhoids  痔疮


相关短语 Related Phrases

have a pain in the chest  胸口痛
have a pain in the abdomen  肚子痛
hav e a pain in the back  背痛
have a pain in the ear  耳痛
have a pain in the loins  腰痛
have a running nose  流鼻涕
have a stuffed-up nose  鼻子不通
have a bad cough  咳嗽得厉害
bring up phlegm when coughing  咳嗽有痰
tougue heavily coated  舌苔很厚
have a foul breath  口臭
have a bitter taste in one"s mouth  口发苦
run with tears  流泪
have watery eyes  流泪


相关表达方式 Related Expression

I have got a headache. (stomachache, toothache, earacke)
我头疼。(肚子疼,牙疼,耳头疼)

I have got a sore back. (sore throat, sore leg, sore eye)
我腰疼。(嗓子疼,腿疼,眼睛疼)

I have got a pain in my belly.
我肚子疼。

I have diarrhoea.
我拉肚子了。

I have a splitting headache.
我头痛得快要裂开似的。

I hace been having pains in my chest recently.
最近我一直胸口痛。

I have been losing sleep.
我最近一直失眠。

I have been throwing up.
我最近一直呕吐 。

I have got a bad appetite.
我的胃口不好。

I have a ringing in my ears.
我耳朵嗡嗡作响。

My right eardrum has been infected.
我的右耳鼓被感染了。

My weight fell from eighty pounds to sity pounds.
我的体重从80磅一下减到了60 磅。

本文来源:https://www.shkuanshun.cn/yingyuziyuan/1261/

猜你感兴趣

热门标签

更多>>

本类排行