关于BEC英语商务书信的格式【三篇】

更新时间:2023-10-26    来源:BEC    手机版     字体:

【www.shkuanshun.cn--BEC】

BEC英语商务书信的格式篇1

BEC英语商务书信的格式

1.写信人地址写在右上方(目前许多公司已经印好了自己带信头的信纸,这样就可以不用写这些内容,不过还是要在印好的信头下面加上发信日期。)

2.收信人略低于寄信人地址,左下方

3.地址与中国相反,由小至大,即: 人名--公司的具体地址--城市名+ 邮政编码--国家。

4.日期(美式的"写法是按照的月-日-年的顺序,比如:5月9日:May 9, ,May 9th, 2003, 或者5/9/2003。

5.正文开头,收信人称呼一定要加 Dear

7.落款 yours (注意,此处为yours,不是you)

8.段落前不加空格

示例:

Price Internation Inc.

25 Elm Street

Brazil

Tel:(88-88)1234 5678

Fax:(88-88)4321 8765

E-mail:webmaster@Price.com

Winex Informatica

Sarmiento 1425

1000 Cap Fed

Buenos Aires

Argentina

January 15,2003

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are looking for a company which can help us distribute our products in new markets.

We manufacture a wide range of chemical products. At present we export to China, Japan, but we would like to export to Europe.

Enclosed please find our brochure which gives details of our company.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

BEC英语商务书信的格式篇2

BEC商务英语考试中会有哪些实用口语的词组,来看看这些词组和对话例子吧。

1. a top banana 首领,掌权者

top banana主要用于美国俚语中,指“主要演员(尤指喜剧中),最重要的人物”。

A: The top banana asked you to fax this to the US office. 头儿让你把这个传真到美国的办事处。

B: Is this urgent? 急件吗?

A: Yes. 没错。

2. a rule of thumb 单靠经验或实践的方法;粗略而简便的方法

该语的字面意思是“大拇指的规则”,实际意义为“(根据实际经验和实践的)对事物粗略但实用的估计方法”。其出典有两种说法:一说源自旧时用拇指大略计算长度的做法;另一种说法源自昔日酿酒工人将拇指浸在所酿酒中估计温度的做法。

A: Do you think it’s a good idea to buy sometraveler’s checks? 你认为买旅行支票是个好办法吗?

B: Definitely! Don’t carry large amounts of cashwith you when you’re traveling. We have a rule ofthumb: never carry around any more cash than you can afford to have stolen. To be on thesafe side, you’d better ask for smaller denominations: $20 or $50. 没错。旅行时不要随身带大额现金。我们有个经验之法:随身携带的钱要适量,丢了不要紧。为了稳妥起见,你最好要小面额的:20或者元。

A: I was told that if you use traveler’s checks, you don’t countersign the check until theclerk in the store is watching you. 我听说在使用旅行支票时,要当着商店售货员的面签字。

B: Yes, you’ve got it. 你说得对。

3. across the board 全面地

该习语的意思是“包括一切的,全面的”。例如:We’re aiming to increase productivity across theboard.(我们旨在全面提高产量。)该习语还可以用来指“(赛马、赛狗等打赌时)押前三名”。

A: Do you know the last news? 你知道最新消息吗?

B: No, what? 不知道,什么呀?

A: We asked for a pay increase of 5% across the board yesterday. 昨天我们要求全部加薪5%。

B: Did the boss agree with you? 老板同意了?

A: No. He said they’d discuss it at the board meeting. 没有。他说要在董事会上讨论。

B: That’s just an alibi. 那是他的借口。

4. agree to differ 求同存异

agree to differ指的是“各自保留不同意见(不再说服对方)”,意即“求同存异”。

A: What do you mean? 你是什么意思?

B: Considering the major contracts they might give us, I overlooked the small loss. 考虑到他们可能与我们签订大宗合同,小小的损失我就忽略不计了。

A: So you agreed to differ? 所以你就求同存异?

B: That’s right. 没错。

5. add up to 合计达;总括起来意味着

此语本义指“合计为”,在日常生活中多用喻义,即“总括起来意味着”。有时为了进一步强调,亦作all addup to。在使用中应注意与“add up”一词的区别。“add up”本指“把 … 加起来”,如:add up a column offigures(把一栏数字加起来);其喻义为“言之有理,说得通”,如:The facts just don’t add up.(这些事情合计起来不对头。)

A: The cashier said he had locked the safe before he left. 出纳说他走时把保险柜锁上了。

B: But how did the money disappear from it if it was locked? 如果锁上了那钱怎么没的?

A: I just wonder … 我只是奇怪 …

B: What do you think it all adds up to? 你想这一切意味着什么?

A: It adds up to the fact that we have been cheated. 意味着我们被骗了。

BEC英语商务书信的格式篇3

商务英语活学活用 商务礼节(1)

Ⅰ.核心学习:Business Etiquette 商务礼节

Michael: What are you doing for lunch today Billy?

迈克尔:今天午餐你吃什么,比利?

Billy: I was going to have a desk-lunch.

比利:我准备吃办公桌午餐。

Michael: I didn"t realize that you were so busy thesedays.

迈克尔:我不知道这些天你这么忙。

Billy: I want to catch up on some journal reading.

比利:我要赶着读一些杂志。

Michael: Well, I was going to ask you to do me a favor.

迈克尔:唔,我正要问你帮一个忙。

Billy: Sure buddy! Anything for a close colleague!

比利:没问题,哥们!愿为亲密的同事两肋插刀!

Michael: I have to take a client to a business lunch and was wondering if you would come alongto help me.

迈克尔:我得带一个客户去吃工作午餐,正想你想不想来帮我。

Billy: That sounds just perfect! You know that I am a great salesman.

比利:这太棒了!你知道我是一个很棒的推销员。

Michael: That"s why I am asking you.

迈克尔:这就是为什么我要问你的原因。

Billy: Let me grab my jacket and we can go!

比利:让我拿上我的夹克,我们就可以走了!

商务英语活学活用 商务礼节(2)

Ⅱ.单词简析

1) Desk-lunch: eating lunch at your desk so youcan keep working

办公桌午餐:在办公桌上吃午饭,这样你就可以继续工作

ex:Desk-lunches are OK sometimes, but it"s not goodfor your health to do it everyday.

偶尔吃一吃办公桌午餐是可以的,不过每天都这么吃就会对你的健康不利。

2) Journal: serious magazines that are usuallyindustry specific

定期刊物,杂志:严肃的杂志,通常具体到某个领域

ex:Each month I receive marketing journals full of the latest trends and information about theworld of sales.

每月我都收到市场期刊,里面全是有关世界销售的最近走向与信息。

3) Client: a customer of a service company

客户:服务公司的消费者

ex:Generally speaking, customers buy goods while clients buy services.

通常来说,消费者买物品而客户买服务。

商务英语活学活用 商务礼节(3)

Ⅲ.课文篇

Business and social etiquette can be tricky, andmaking the right moves can make a big difference. Take this quick quiz and see how you fare in thefollowing business situations.

商务与社交礼节技巧性很强。举止得当会带来很大的区别。做一做下面的快速测验,看看遇到以下的商务情况你会怎么做。

1. Your boss, Ms Alpha, enters the room when you"remeeting with an important client, Mr. Beta. Youstand up and say “Ms Alpha, I"d like you to meet Mr. Beta, our client from San Diego.” Is this introduction correct?

1.当你正在接见一个重要的客户贝塔先生时,你的上司阿尔法女士走了进来。你站起来说“阿尔法女士,这是我们的客户,来自圣地亚哥的贝塔先生。”这么介绍对吗?

No. Always introduce the more important person first. You should address your client and say “Mr. Beta, I"d like you to meet our Vice President of Development, Ms. Alpha.” Remember touse people"s formal business titles - it helps to make them feel important.

不对,总要先介绍更重要的那个人。你应该称呼你的客户说:“贝塔先生,这是我们部门的副部长,阿尔法女士。”记住要使用人们的正式商务头衔-这么做有助于让他们觉得他们举足轻重。

2. You"re entering a cab with an important client. You position yourself so the client is seatedcurbside. Is this correct?

你和一个重要的客户坐进一辆出租车里。你让客户坐在靠路边的那一侧。这么做正确吗?

Yes. When your client steps out of the car, he or she will be on the curbside and therefore won"thave to deal with getting out in traffic or sliding across the seat.

正确。当你的客户下车时,他/她就会站在路边,因此就不必担心往来车辆或者挪位置下车了。

3. A toast has been proposed in your honor. You say “thank you” and take a sip of your drink. Are you correct?

人们提议向你敬酒。你说“谢谢”然后喝一小口你的酒水。你做对了吗?

No. If you do, then you"re toasting yourself. Stay seated until everyone has toasted you andthen stand up and make a toast of your own starting with a short "thank you" to the person whotoasted you.

不对。如果你这么做,就是自己给自己敬酒。在座位上坐着,等每个人都给你敬完酒再站起来,对给你敬酒的人说一声简短的“谢谢”,然后开始致敬酒词。

4. You"re at a table in a restaurant for a business dinner. Midway through the meal, you"recalled to the telephone. What do you do with your napkin?

你正在饭馆吃工作餐。吃饭的时候,有人叫你去听电话。你怎么处理你的餐巾?

Leave it on your chair. Definitely don"t put it on the table--what if you have crumbs on it?

把它放在你的椅子上。千万别放在桌子上——万一上面有食物残渣呢?

5. You"re greeting or saying good-bye to someone. When"s the proper time to shake their hand?

你在给某人打招呼或者说再见。该什么时候和他们握手?

When you"re introduced, at their home, at their office, and on the street. In other words, it"srarely improper to shake someone"s hand. Make sure you have a firm (but not painful) handshake for both men and women.

当你在他们的家里、办公室或者街上被介绍和他们认识的时候。换言之,和某人握手没有什么不合适的。确保你与男士或者女士握手时都要有力(但是不要握疼)。

6. You"ve forgotten a lunch with a business associate. You feel terrible and know he"s furious. What should you do?

你忘了和一个商务助理去吃午餐了。你觉得很糟糕,而且知道他生气了。你该怎么做?

Call and set up another appointment. And don"t forget to apologize for your error. Imaginehow you"d feel if it was you!

给他打电话,另约一个时间。而且不要忘记为你的错误道歉。想象如果换了你你会有什么样的感觉!

商务英语活学活用 商务礼节(4)

Ⅳ.对话篇

Jeff: How do you think the dinner with the clientwent last night?

杰夫:你觉得昨晚和客户吃的晚餐怎么样?

Joan: I think that it was successful. I am expectinga call today from the Chief Executive to tell me thatwe won his business.

琼:我觉得很成功。今天我在等首席执行给我打电话,告诉我我们赢了这单生意。

Jeff: Can I say something frank about the dinner?

杰夫:我可以就晚餐说一些坦白的话吗?

Joan: Sure, Jeff. You know that I prefer direct talk.

琼:当然了,杰夫。你知道我更喜欢直截了当。

Jeff: I was really surprised by the Chief Executive"s table manners.

杰夫:首席执行的饭桌礼仪真让我大吃一惊。

Joan: To be honest Jeff, so was I.

琼:老实说,杰夫。我也是。

Jeff: It goes to show that just because someone is rich and successful, doesn"t make themperfect.

杰夫:这说明某人富有或者成功并不能让他们变得完美无缺。

Joan: I"d rather have good table manners than all the riches in the world!

琼:我宁愿要有好的饭桌礼仪,而不要世界上的所有财富!

本文来源:https://www.shkuanshun.cn/yingyuleikaoshi/74433/

猜你感兴趣